Thursday 13 December 2012

My First Perspective Animation




Well everyone, here`s my first piece of perspective animation. It`s turned out better than I expected and I feel quite pleased with it. I hope you all like it.



I started off by drawing some simple perspective lines on one piece of blank paper, then on another separate paper I drew some simple stick men, by carefully tracing the perspective lines to mark out the basic positions for each movement. I then produced the actual character motion, by tracing the stick men positions.
As you can see I`m animating the character getting smaller, walking away from the camera. But I had also originally planned to have the character walking back towards the camera, getting bigger (as these two images below reveal). But I decided not to go on with it as I found it would have been too much hard work and too much time consuming.


 
 




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment